BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jennifer C.
Cape Canaveral, FL
My favorite dorito flavor!!! Packed with flavor and you can never eat just a few.... love these and eat all the time
Katie V.
Logan
Our favorite. Also a go to. Just the perfect amount of spice and sweetness. These don't stay around long at our house
Arieanna B.
Superior, WI
Best Doritos in my opinion. Such a rich and bold flavor. Can eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. Never gets old
Ella T.
Canton, Ohio
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE DORITOS. hands down my favorite kind. they are amazing and i 100% recommend them to everyone
Salina R.
Whiteville
I used to be addicted to this flavor, till I was told to slow down on my salt intake. My husband still loves them tho
Starla D.
Favorite flavor of Doritos!! It's got a spicy sweet Tang to it. Great with burgers, got them at Walmart. Great flavor
Joycelyn P.
Stockton, CA
These are a good alternative to hot chips. They have flavor and spice but won't mess up your stomach or make you cry.
Ka'Wonda M.
alexandria
My favorite flavor of all time! I like to lick the seasoning off and then eat the chip because it is just perrrfect.
Brooke H.
Limon, CO
These are My favorite!!! A nice kick of spice in with a little bit of sweet. I love to eat these with homemade salsa!
Caitlin K.
St. Louis
Not my favorite flavor of Doritos. It's almost too sweet and not enough heat. I tend to grab the spicy nacho instead.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?