BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
selena p.
I dont like this flavor. They taste wierd. I wouldnt buy them. If i do, maybe i would add salsa to change the flavor
Dom D.
Hartford, CT
Love love love it, it's always between cool ranch, this favor and spicy nacho to choose from! Great buy all the time
Valentina Z.
My friend and I LOVE this it has an amazing flavor and I just think Doritos outdid them selfs and I TOTALLY recommend
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good! All my friends have these at school! They are barley spicy but they do have spice in it sooo.
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
These are my favorite chips, i love the sweetness against the spice. These are the best chips doritos have right now
Shay... b.
Bassett
This is my all time favorite flavor of chip ive eaten these all growing up! I only buy these chips and no others qaaa
Jillianne S.
By far my all time favorite chip! I love pairing these with all of my sandwiches! They even go great on the sandwich!
Cali B.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Gives a nice heat without being too overbearing. My go to flavor if on sale.
airam r.
Lakeland
Sweat and spicy can these Chios get any better not too spicy not to sweet just perfect I love em solo much seriously
Stephanie C.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite flavor of doritos. They are so addicting. A little spicy and sweet and you can't put the bag down
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?