BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Libni R.
These are my favorite doritos in the world they are really spicy so be aware of that but at the same time great flavor
ςђєץєภภє L.
Mauldin, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down THE best flavor of Doritos out there. And they're vegan! So sweet, spicy, and tangy. I absolutely love them.
jose s.
Little Rock
These are really good. It has the sweet flavor with a kick it to that you can’t deny. Really good and worth its price.
Jennifer P.
Brampton
Love these chips.
Right amount of spice and flavour, will be buying them again and again.
Doritos are great.
Shubbo Z.
Surprisingly not bland, actually has a kick to it a pretty good addition, and one of the best that Doritos has to offer
Samena H.
Jamaica, NY
Super great flavor. It’s a perfect blend of spicy and sweet, giving you an flavor explosion you’ll keep coming back for
ryan s.
pensacola
I eat these everyday they are normally 2 $ for a small bag and 4$ for a big bag but I normally don’t have enough money
Carneal S.
Columbia
I love the flavor of these chips! Granted I can’t eat that many in one sitting because the spice does creep up on you.
Heather F.
Peoria, AZ
These are great when making nachos. They add a little bit of heat and a little sweet. They are the best game time snack
Asia L.
This are literally my favorite flavor of Doritos to buy ❤️ It has a nice little kick to it. Just absolutely delicious.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?