BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this chips with my sandwiches from publics just gives it a different taste, I sometimes put then in my sandwich.
Lilly D.
Means, KY
My all time favorite chip!!! I love everything about it! The only disappointing thing is yet again the amount of chips
Brandon M.
Anderson
Doritos are superb. We use this flavor on top of a taco bake we bake in the oven and it is out of this world delicious.
Eleine M.
TAMPA, FL
My favourite! If they ever stop making it, I don't know what I'm going to do! They're spicy without being overwhelming.
Natalie P.
Cheyenne, WY
Really nice blend of sweet and spicy. Or favorite flavor of Doritos at my house. Just wish I could stop at one serving!
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
I like how they start off a sweet flavor and then give way to that spicy ting that makes you want to eat more and more.
Beth E.
Omaha
These have an amazing spicy flavor. Very different than any others I have tried. My favorites to have with a sandwich.
ryan s.
pensacola
I eat these everyday they are normally 2 $ for a small bag and 4$ for a big bag but I normally don’t have enough money
jose s.
Little Rock
These are really good. It has the sweet flavor with a kick it to that you can’t deny. Really good and worth its price.
•Tayler P.
Ravenna
I love these chips when I'm craving sweet and spicy at the same time! They're so addicting and they're soooo delicious.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?