BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mishandria 💕.
Waycross, GA
I love anything sweet and spicy so these chips are a hit with me! Don’t be like me eating a bag...or two 🤦🏾‍♀️...a day.
Nicolette C.
I love this unique favor. Your traditonal doritos get old and this unique taste makes snacks fun and interesting
Kari F.
Petal
I love these chips. They start off with just a hint of spice, the more you eat the more the heat rises. It's so yummy.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
Such a good snack if you like a little spice! Doritos really outdid themselves with this flavor! Probably my favorite!
Olivia D.
Ewing New Jersey
These are my favorite because they are spicy but have a tingly taste to it repeated consumer and can't get enough of it
izzy 👑.
I’m a big fan of Doritos, and I love a lot of their flavors, this one has a good sweet vs spicy portion love love love
Vidhi J.
ny
Hands down the best flavor out there! There super spicy but also super sweet and they make your taste buds feel great!
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Best Doritos flavor in the world. For someone who's not very tolerant to spiciness, this is the right amount of spice.
Vicki L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these chips! They are just the right amount of spicy. I try not to buy these too often but they are so tempting
Sarah M.
Springfield
Out of all the Doritos flavors, these are by far my favorite. They have a great flavor combination of sweet and spicy.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?