BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Stephanie  S.
Best Doritos ever!!! Wouldn't expect to like the flavor, but the spicy and sweet are just enough to compliment each other!
Cassandra O.
I love the sweet chili doritos. they are amazing. I usually sit down and eat them for a snack and almost eat the whole bag.
Geraldine R.
Aldie, VA
This is probably one of my most favourite snacks of all times ! Its full of flavour and leaves you wanting more every time!
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
I was unsure about this flavor at first but they are actually very good! I prefer cool ranch doritos but i like these also.
sarah g.
worcester
These chips are so good I love how they are sweet and then their is a little spice to it I love it so much they are so good
Staci D.
Yorktown
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite flavors. Spicy and sweet, a perfect combo. They are just so good I don't know what else to say.
Jamie S.
Glen Allen, VA
Purchased at: Publix
Best Doritos love the spicy kick to them and if you have buffalo chicken dip you HAVE to try it with this heat combo ever!
Allie K.
Levittown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
So flavorful and delicious. This is one of my favorite flavors of Doritos. They are the perfect balance of spicy and sweet
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I didn’t enjoy this flavor of Doritos. The sweet and spicy chili did not seem to blend together nicely for my taste buds.
Damian Z.
These chips are a boomer. Its like grandmas sweet chili in a bag. But only as chips. Great way to fill your snack hunger.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?

Amazon