BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
zachary b.
I wish they had these when I was younger ....great alone or in taco salad great for dips and definitely a party pleaser
izzy 👑.
I’m a big fan of Doritos, and I love a lot of their flavors, this one has a good sweet vs spicy portion love love love
sacred s.
These are so good I think there better than all the other Doritos even tho I didn't try the rest but the purple and red
Kennedi C.
These are my favorite Doritos product even above the normal nacho cheese. They have a relatively unique flavor as well.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I love Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips! It’s just the right balance and a nice change if you’re tired of Nacho Cheese .
JoAnna C.
Have a bag sitting in front of me at this moment! My favorite snack, lunch, dinner, etc. I can eat these chips all day!
Asia L.
This are literally my favorite flavor of Doritos to buy ❤️ It has a nice little kick to it. Just absolutely delicious.
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
One of my favorite flavors! Love the sweet and spicy together. Not very spicy but just enough to give it a little kick.
Christina I.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This chip definitely has a spicy kick to it. Super good and would recommend to anyone that enjoys a kick to their snack
Nicolette C.
I love this unique favor. Your traditonal doritos get old and this unique taste makes snacks fun and interesting
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?