BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Emily W.
Fayetteville, AR
These are the best flavor of Doritos! A little sweet, a little spicy. They are the absolute perfect amount of both!
Chandra L.
Liberty
Very yummy. I've learned that if you crunch them up and sprinkle them into some pot pie soup it gives it a unique flavor.
Meagan M.
Cabin Creek
My absolute favorite! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. It has a bite at first but then it has a sweet after taste
Kimberly C.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious tasting chips if you like kinda spicy you will enjoy these chips, you can find them anywhere in grocery stores
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
They are my favorit!! I could eat these all day everyday these and the nacho ones.. ANS THE RANCH.. MHMM I WABT SOME NOW
Brandy H.
Ellwood City, PA
I'm not a big fan of sweet chili BUT these Doritos are sooo good!!! Not something to eat everyday but great for a treat.
Damian Z.
These chips are a boomer. Its like grandmas sweet chili in a bag. But only as chips. Great way to fill your snack hunger.
Leona S.
Brandon, MS
A great flavor to put out there. Not too hot or sweet. It has the right balance and has a flavor that cannot be matched.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
These are sooo good i dont know how to explain the tast. You just have to get a bag and try them.yourself..... soo goood
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are in my opinion the best Doritos, my best friend When I have binged on these before and I never get tired of them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?