BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica L.
St. Clair Shores
I love these! Just when you thought they're too spicy they come with a kick of sweetness that just melts in your mouth
Christine F.
This might be my favorite Doritos flavor so far! It has a nice spicy punch to it, but doesn't overpower the sweetness.
Wendy S.
McDonough
This us the only flavor you should eat its salty its tangy its spicy its chili. Its sweet its awesome its amazing balls
Mariah D.
Grand forks, ND
I’ve willingly ate an entire bag of this it’s just amazing. It’s not as spicy as you’d think, it just has a small kick.
Shelby B.
Albany
My favorite flavor of chips so spicey and I don't even buy any other dprito. They are sooooooo yummy. They are perfect
Asia L.
This are literally my favorite flavor of Doritos to buy ❤️ It has a nice little kick to it. Just absolutely delicious.
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
These are one of my favorites. The flavor is just perfect but it is really spicy. It’s sweet but fire at the same time.
shay b.
I like this food because it'd hot and I love hot stuff and crunchy and its very apelling smells good and I recommended
Marrissa S.
Evans Mills , NY
Love spicy sweet chili Doritos they are one of my favorites! Not too sweet and not too spicy. I buy them all the time.
Maria V.
Los Lunas, NM
these are some good chips! they have a great flavor! they are really GOOD! they are not pricey and they are affordable.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?