BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Savannah M.
Boise
You can never go wrong with a bag of Doritos! This is my second favorite kind. Perfect for a bbq, movie night, or snack.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Spicy sweet chili are the best! Not enough stores carry them. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Josary G.
I love the taste of these ! They taste so amazing. Not spicy at all; it has a unique flavor. My boyfriends personal fav !
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These chips have a very tarte punch with its flavor. A few is good but only that because they start to be over powering.
Caitlyn M.
Fairport, NY
These taste absolutely amazing. They are a bit spicy, so if you like that these are for you. They are pretty affordable.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Best dorito ever , especially for nachos and taco toppings ! A spicy sweet Chile thats hot ,but the sweetness fools you !
Jes S.
These chips are such an addiction! I cannot get enough of these! They have a very different type of taste but it's good!
Karina N.
Daytona Beach
Every time i go to the store I look for these chips! All time favorite Doritos. The flavors are jam packed and delicious!
Kimmie N.
My favorite doritos flavor!! These have a sweet and spicy taste to it which is always a good choice if you can't choose.
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
These are my favorite! I love sweet and spicy things and this is so great! It taste so good and it’s not to spicy at all!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?