BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
I'm generally not a huge Dorito's fan, but I could down the whole bag of these in one sitting. Perfectly sweet and spicy.
Trista W.
Jacksonville
My whole family loves these. My husband will sit and eat the whole bag at once if I let him. Our favorite chips for sure.
Daneishalys S.
Orlando, FL
These chips are so amazingggggg! I love them they are spicy and sweet and I bought this at racetrac on my way to the pool
Katelyn A.
Rock Hill, SC
I just tried these for the first time and they are by far the best Doritos flavor I’ve had. Both sweet and spicy. Yummy!
:Thinking:
I have always bought these chips and I truly feel like they are my true calling whenever I feel like having a cheat day.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These chips have a very tarte punch with its flavor. A few is good but only that because they start to be over powering.
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos!! So good and actually a little spicy!! Careful because you can eat the whole bag
Kiki R.
Norfolk
I have to have a taste for these, but when im in the mood, i definitely enjoy them. The flavor is great and different.
Megan C.
Burley
These aren't my favorite but they are pretty good. They are sweet with just a touch of spicy. It's a pretty even blend.
Karena J.
Madera ca
This is probably one of the beat dorito flavors. I love how its the best of both worlds sweet and spicy. Two thumbs up
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?