BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kaitlynn P.
University Pk, PA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE. They have a nice kick to them but it isn’t over powering. Anyone who knows me could tell you they’re my favorite. The chili is just tooo good. I don’t really eat any other flavor anymore once I tried them.
Vanessa G.
To me, these Doritos are just ok. They have a bit of heat to them, which I do enjoy, but the overall flavor to me if just lacking. However, I do feel as though that is just a personal preference because my husband enjoys them.
Its Jayeee E.
I really don’t like these chips I mean it’s cool to eat two or three but anything more it’s just over powering !!!! It’s a funny taste after too many chips and it can leave a bad after taste! Maybe they should use less flavor
Kacey M.
Troutman, NC
These are my absolute favorite I eat these when I am you know wanting something really sweet but something very spicy it didn’t meet my expectations I bought this at Walmart target anywhere you can get chips I absolutely love these they are definitely my favorite.
Shelby M.
These chips are heaven sent! The sweet and spicy flavor is the best. I could eat these everyday! All of Doritos are good but these are by far one of the best! They go with burgers, hotdogs, sandwiches and even just a snack!
Tara H.
Olmsted Falls
These are my favorite out of all the dorito’s! It has a great kick to it but also has good flavor that doesn’t get lost with the kick of it . I like to enjoy these with dipping them into sour cream, it brings out the flavor!
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos! We only get them on occasion because I'm trying to make healthier choices, but when we do get a bag they're usually gone that day. 😂 I love the mix of sweetness in these. They're so good and addicting!
Quenie M.
When this flavor came out I couldn’t get enough of it, but now I just can’t stand it. Don’t get me wrong it’s not nasty but it’s just not for me no more. I’ve grown a dislike for it. I rather the other flavors over this one.
Lindsey N.
Clearwater, FL
I like these Doritos because they are sweet and spicy. Make sure you have a drink! I don’t think I’ve ever had a chip flavored like this before. I think it’s delicious. I would recommend these chips if you like spicy snacks!
Anna N.
These are my favorite Doritos ever. They are spicy but spicy food is my favorite. The flavor is really good and I can eat the whole bag in one sitting sometimes (which is really bad I know). Whenever I see these I want them so bad.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?