BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Best dorito ever , especially for nachos and taco toppings ! A spicy sweet Chile thats hot ,but the sweetness fools you !
Talynn W.
texas
I grew up eating this snack it was always my favorite i love this snack so much that i wouldn't share it with my family 😂
Alacia D.
Mountain Home
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a unique flavor! At first you think you might not like them but as you eat them they become more and more addicting!
Andi S.
Schriever
One of my favorite flavors of the brand. I love the combination of flavors. Chips are always nicely coated in seasonings.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
These are very spicy to me, but I'm very weak when it comes to heat. However the flavor is so great I can not stay away!
Briisa A.
Atlanta
Do not like at all it has a weird flavor I can not put my buds on. It’s a good price but not something I would buy again
courtney y.
Great bold flavor! Addicting! Can never just have one! Need to Pace yourself or before you know it the whole bag is gone!
Alyssa B.
South Bend, IN
Love how these taste. They are always a go to snack. Perfect blend between spicy and sweet. Would always recommend these
Rheanna M.
Williston
These chips are so addictive they’re a lot better than the regular Nacho cheese Doritos! My family is obsessed with them
Nicole M.
Auburn
Favorite Doritos chips. They're spicy enough without hurting my mouth. I could eat an entire family sized bag to myself👅😋
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?