BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nikki T.
Milford, OH
I love, love, love this flavor. It's spicy and sweet and just the right amount of mixture. Even my 10 year old love them!
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I didn’t enjoy this flavor of Doritos. The sweet and spicy chili did not seem to blend together nicely for my taste buds.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These chips have a very tarte punch with its flavor. A few is good but only that because they start to be over powering.
Chandra L.
Liberty
Very yummy. I've learned that if you crunch them up and sprinkle them into some pot pie soup it gives it a unique flavor.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
They are my favorit!! I could eat these all day everyday these and the nacho ones.. ANS THE RANCH.. MHMM I WABT SOME NOW
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
These are really good, I hope they don’t get discontinued. We use them a lot for taco salad, nachos, sandwich sides, etc.
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
Ooo yummy!!! These chips are so delicious!! Just the right amount of sweet and heat!!! My boyfriend and I devour these!!
Jasmine W.
I guess you can say I'm a fan of doritos. But it took me a while to get used to the after taste of these delicious boys .
Shay B.
Ogden, UT
My favorite of all time. I can eat a whole bag of these in one day. I love to eat them when I watch a movie or a tv show
Liya R.
What can I say sweet and spicy goes together 😍😍 these are my number one favorite 😭😭 I think these are the best this ever
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?