BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
These are my favorite! I love sweet and spicy things and this is so great! It taste so good and it’s not to spicy at all!
Caroline B.
These are hands down my favorite flavor of Doritos. They are the perfect blend of spicy sweet that makes a perfect snack.
Shea H.
Richland, MS
My favorite dorito flavor. Just the right amount of spiciness, not too overwhelming that you can’t appreciate the flavor.
Jessica H.
Brownsburg, IN
I love the diversity that you can have a good burrito! See him you done with your taco fixings or just as a snack as is!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Spicy sweet chili are the best! Not enough stores carry them. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
nayeli C.
SACRAMENTO
I love Doritos. They are so flavorful and crunchy and very affordable. Great for on the go. If you love chips try these.
Rheanna M.
Williston
These chips are so addictive they’re a lot better than the regular Nacho cheese Doritos! My family is obsessed with them
Courtie A.
Mancelona
Surprising flavor, exciting new taste! I had these at a party and practically are the ENTIRE bag! Hands down my favorite!
Nikki T.
Milford, OH
I love, love, love this flavor. It's spicy and sweet and just the right amount of mixture. Even my 10 year old love them!
Jasmonique P.
Menasha
I love these there my favorite Doritos there good with meat and cheese or by they self I could eat a whole bag by myself
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?