BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica H.
Brownsburg, IN
I love the diversity that you can have a good burrito! See him you done with your taco fixings or just as a snack as is!
Kimberly H.
I have all the Doritos the sweet chili is my favorite it’s got just a little bit a kick to it but they’re not overly hot
Katelyn A.
Rock Hill, SC
I just tried these for the first time and they are by far the best Doritos flavor I’ve had. Both sweet and spicy. Yummy!
Ashley W.
Wyoming, MI
These are the ultimate Doritos flavor. We are big fans of the sweet / hot after taste. Would love to buy in family size.
Courtie A.
Mancelona
Surprising flavor, exciting new taste! I had these at a party and practically are the ENTIRE bag! Hands down my favorite!
Hailey K.
forest lake
These chips have a very strong flavor. Pair great with grill food such as hamburgers, hot dogs, and brats. So delicious!
OMG has to be the best chip every I live eaxting them with nachos just about everything always makes me want another bag
Nana N.
new jersey
the only flavour I've known all my life and the others don't have the same feel this one has according to my taste buds.
nayeli C.
SACRAMENTO
I love Doritos. They are so flavorful and crunchy and very affordable. Great for on the go. If you love chips try these.
Andi S.
Schriever
One of my favorite flavors of the brand. I love the combination of flavors. Chips are always nicely coated in seasonings.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?