BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rina R.
Pretty unique flavor it is sweet and spicy, good chip overall. One of the top three picks for Doritos if I had to choose.
Chelsea R.
Durham, NC
These chips are so delicious and I love them so much. Everytime I see them, I have to get some because they are so good.
Amy F.
Sylacauga
My whole family loves these chips.  They are not too spicy.  The price is okay. We like these more than any other doritos.
Lauren S.
Midwest City
Love these! Have just enough kick to them but not too spicy by any means. Will be buying these again in the near future.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
These are sooo good i dont know how to explain the tast. You just have to get a bag and try them.yourself..... soo goood
Sanyah M.
bronx
Purchased at: Target
This is probably my favorite flavor of Doritos. I love a mix of sweet and spicy and they always come through for a snack
Nikki D.
Fairmount
Mouth watering deliciousness! This flavor has the perfect blend of sweet & spicy. It's the perfect addition to any party!
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Best dorito ever , especially for nachos and taco toppings ! A spicy sweet Chile thats hot ,but the sweetness fools you !
Jessica F.
These are different. I liked them but only in small amounts. I bet they would be good with some cottage cheese on top :)
courtney y.
Great bold flavor! Addicting! Can never just have one! Need to Pace yourself or before you know it the whole bag is gone!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?