BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jes S.
These chips are such an addiction! I cannot get enough of these! They have a very different type of taste but it's good!
Rania B.
Manahawkin
A family favorite. Even my vegan sister can eat these! Makes pre meal snacking easy when everyone can agree on something
Nikki D.
Fairmount
Mouth watering deliciousness! This flavor has the perfect blend of sweet & spicy. It's the perfect addition to any party!
Kimberly C.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious tasting chips if you like kinda spicy you will enjoy these chips, you can find them anywhere in grocery stores
joyce d.
Chula Vista, CA
these are my all time favorite doritos chips, the taste of this is so amazing. talking about it is making my mouth watery
Lauren S.
Midwest City
Love these! Have just enough kick to them but not too spicy by any means. Will be buying these again in the near future.
Audrey C.
York, SC
Sweet with just enough heat and will have your taste buds going wild! I don't know what I'd do if they quit making these!
Kenzie T.
Gate city , VA
I love these Doritos theyre one of the few that are vegan and luckily also my fav .great flavor and at an excellent price
Amy F.
Sylacauga
My whole family loves these chips.  They are not too spicy.  The price is okay. We like these more than any other doritos.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Best dorito ever , especially for nachos and taco toppings ! A spicy sweet Chile thats hot ,but the sweetness fools you !
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?