BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amber S.
Abingdon
I didn't get the Doritos hype until I tried these! I was addicted lol it really is a sweet chili flavor with some spice.
Josary G.
I love the taste of these ! They taste so amazing. Not spicy at all; it has a unique flavor. My boyfriends personal fav !
Skylee B.
Preston
This chip has Great flavor And is one of our go to snacks during family reunions or football games. Great for sharing: )
Caitlyn M.
Fairport, NY
These taste absolutely amazing. They are a bit spicy, so if you like that these are for you. They are pretty affordable.
Jaida B.
These Doritos are delicious! It’s not too spicy and not too sweet, perfect combo and are personally one of my favorites!
Jana C.
Riverview, FL
I think these are a flavor that you either love or hate. I happen to love it. But I think that the flavor is very unique
Brandy H.
Ellwood City, PA
I'm not a big fan of sweet chili BUT these Doritos are sooo good!!! Not something to eat everyday but great for a treat.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Yesssss I love these chips!! They are spicy but have a sweetness to them!! If I'm looking for chips I usually grab these
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can’t stop eating these when I get them. They’re just so good and addicting, they perfect combo of spicy and sweet!
Amy F.
Sylacauga
My whole family loves these chips.  They are not too spicy.  The price is okay. We like these more than any other doritos.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?