BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
The best Doritos out there! I find myself grabbing multiple bags of this flavor at a time! Perfect combination of sweet, salty and spicy! I’ve gotten so many people on the “purple dorito” train it’s not even funny! My faveeeee ❤️
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
These chips have a really nice flavor! The doritos brand always good chips. It is definitely not healthy at all so this is not for you if you’re a healthy person. They are spicy so if you are not into spice these are also not for you.
Taylor H.
These are probably my new favorite chips since going vegan (YES they are vegan!). They are spicy but not too spicy, because of the little sweet kick. Best flavor of Doritos in my opinion and definitely would and will repurchase
Kaitlynn P.
University Pk, PA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE. They have a nice kick to them but it isn’t over powering. Anyone who knows me could tell you they’re my favorite. The chili is just tooo good. I don’t really eat any other flavor anymore once I tried them.
Brianna C.
Savannah, GA
These are my favorite Doritos. I love the contrast of sweet and spicy, very affordable, delicious with a cheese dip also. I’m not sure what the ingredients are but the calorie contents is very reasonable. I’ll always repurchase!
Ashley D.
Stockton
This is one of my favorite doritos brands. I normally don't like spicy or hot stuff but this is an awesome sweet flavor with just the right amount of kick. And it keeps you from eating the whole bag at one time so even better. 👍
CHELSEA B.
The sweet chili is so good and I love just about all Doritos that I have tried! These are a great snack for a barbecue! Good flavor! Fair price and they have many sizes for sharing! Worth the try for sure! I will purchase again.
crystal c.
Northridge , CA
If you’re looking for something sweet and spicy this is perfect!! These chips are just the right amount of sweet. The spicy goes perfect with these chips. Doritos at classic and these chips are like a 2.0 version. They’re great.
Meghan C.
Bensalem, PA
My all time favorite flavor of Dorito! If you’re a person who enjoys spicy food, but not the kind of spicy that ruins your tastebuds, these are definitely your best choice. They have a kick, but the slight sweetness gives it a unique flavor balance. Totally delicious!
Vanessa G.
To me, these Doritos are just ok. They have a bit of heat to them, which I do enjoy, but the overall flavor to me if just lacking. However, I do feel as though that is just a personal preference because my husband enjoys them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?