BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Cleo N.
Long Beach, CA
When it comes to me getting Doritos, I always go for the sweet chili. It’s taste delicious because it’s a little spicy and it taste sweet at the same time. Cons is that it has a funny smell. I don’t recommend people chips unless they want to try something new.
Kamaria L.
foxborough
Its still Doritos that’s why I gave it two stars but this chip is gross to me the flavor is awful and doesn’t taste even I’m not sure but it doesn’t sit will with me. I think you have to try it to have your own opinion but I personally don’t like these chips.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh , PA
I liked these a lot! There’s not another chip brand out there with the same flavor that I’m aware of, which is cool. It’s not too spicy but enough to counterbalance the sweetness. An addictive flavor and crunchy chip, altogether a great option for snacking!
أينما ي.
San Diego
I’m usually a picky eater and am afraid to try crazy chip flavors but the first time I tried these chips I was pretty impressed with them. I ended up loving them so much that I had kept continuing to buy them. I would recommend these chips without a doubt!
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Sweet spicy chili is my favorite chips of all time. They have the perfect flavor combo. They are sweet salty spicy and savory. You can pair it with a regular salsa or switch it up and pair it with a sweet peach salsa. If you haven't tried these yet then you need to.
Eniola O.
Richmond, TX
I really love the sweet and spicy Doritos. It is one of my on the road go-to snacks. I love the spice added to the chips along with the savory sweetness. It is a perfect balance for chips. Honestly I would recommend for all the snackers to try these chips.
Chy M.
Doritos...Spicy AND Sweet....a burst of heat and sweet in one mouthful!! Perfect by themselves and even better teamed up with a cold cut and cheese sandwich!!!! I advise you to buy a bag today for your own delectable taste!! I guarantee you'll enjoy them!!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Doritos are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Doritos are BOMB! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Ta'Shandra B.
Concord
Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos never disappoint me. They are the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet. These Doritos are my favorite because they are the perfect snack while studying or for general snacking.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
These are definitely my favorite out of all the Dorito flavors. It’s not at all spicy, mostly a bit salty and sweet. They’re very savory though, and I really love them. I recommend these to everyone, especially those who don’t really care for Doritos!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?