BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley D.
Jefferson City
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect combination together. There's just enough of both sweet and spice. This goes great with a big burger!
Jennifer W.
Eastman
My girls love them. But I don’t like the strong after taste. I love spicy foods but I don’t like a funny taste afterwards.
💋miz_successful💋 S.
Detroit
Hubby and I usually fight over this flavor. The sweet and spicy combination gives me a feel of my favorite flavored wings!
Brandie H.
Creola, AL
Doritos spicey sweet chili are my favorite doritos. They are just spicey enough, and the sweet flavor is not over powering.
Teresa P.
Lewisburg, WV
I love the spicy sweet chili flavor. They are different than any other tortilla chips. They are great plain or with salsa!
Amanda T.
Elk Grove , CA
These are myself and my husbands favorite chips! They are full of flavor and they are the perfect combo of spicy and sweet.
Stephanie  S.
Best Doritos ever!!! Wouldn't expect to like the flavor, but the spicy and sweet are just enough to compliment each other!
Ke K.
So these are my top Doritos, Im the type to like slight bitterness and this is the perfect combination of sweet and bitter
kelsey c.
Fulton
Filled with kicking flavor and a great crunch you can never go wrong with a bag or Doritos I recommend everyone tries them
Kayle K.
thurman
This chip is good. It’s sweet but also spicy the flavor is something you get used too. It’s not amazing but it’s not awful
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?