BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
Ooo yummy!!! These chips are so delicious!! Just the right amount of sweet and heat!!! My boyfriend and I devour these!!
Jelissa C.
Purchased at: Target
These are absolutely delicious! This flavor is so good I am so glad they came up with this recipe and they are not spicy.
Katie H.
They really are sweet and spicy, but neither flavor is too over powering. Definitely my favorite of all Doritos flavors.
courtney y.
Great bold flavor! Addicting! Can never just have one! Need to Pace yourself or before you know it the whole bag is gone!
Heather V.
Good chips, helps your taste buds out when you want something sweet but not to spicy and just gets you just what you need
Sarah-Eileen M.
This is hands down my favorite chip of all time! They are sweet but have a nice kick! Great for a cheese dip for parties!
Amber S.
Abingdon
I didn't get the Doritos hype until I tried these! I was addicted lol it really is a sweet chili flavor with some spice.
Nikki T.
Milford, OH
I love, love, love this flavor. It's spicy and sweet and just the right amount of mixture. Even my 10 year old love them!
Chandra L.
Liberty
Very yummy. I've learned that if you crunch them up and sprinkle them into some pot pie soup it gives it a unique flavor.
Meagan M.
Cabin Creek
My absolute favorite! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. It has a bite at first but then it has a sweet after taste
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?