BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE Doritos. Favorite is the nacho cheese but these are also pretty tasty. Spicier and more kick than the regular ones.
Destiny S.
Texas
My absolute favorite it has the sweet with the littlest hint of spice 👍🏻👍🏻🔥🔥 if you love the spicy 🌶 Doritos much try these
I loved it so much i finished the entire bag in 3 days and had to stop myself from buying them in the fear i would get fat
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
My Favorite chip! Has the perfect amount of heat and bold flavor. I am currently pregnant and can not get enough of these!
Becky W.
Richburg
My daughter like S how spicy these are. Easy to find at the store. The flavor is intense. Price is great. Good with pizza.
Renell C.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite of all!! You can't eat just one!! This is breakfast, lunch and dinner (bad I know) but they taste soooo good!!
Diana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite dorito flavor. I love these chips. I'm addicted. I got my friend addicted. It's a problem. A delicious problem.
Jessica R.
Throop
Love love love these. They are my all time favorite out of all of them. If I don't watch myself I see the bag is gone......
Allie K.
Levittown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
So flavorful and delicious. This is one of my favorite flavors of Doritos. They are the perfect balance of spicy and sweet
Brian W.
Everson
Purchased at: Safeway
These spicy sweet chili Doritos reminds me of staying up late, drinking monster and mt dew, and playing halo. Enough said.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?