BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
I love the favor of these chips! I never expected these chips to taste this good! My kids love them and so does my husband!
Heather J.
Foxboro, MA
These are the best chips out there! All the Doritos love plus so much flavor! They are so good I recommend it for everyone
Haley R.
kingsport
I am absolutely obsessed with these. There so god there hot but not to terribly hot I’m a fan of all the different flavors
Charity M.
Tulsa
Have only tried these a few times and though I'm not too keen on the taste, I can't say that they're not worth the purchase
sarah g.
worcester
These chips are so good I love how they are sweet and then their is a little spice to it I love it so much they are so good
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
I am in love with this taste! Its has a spicy and sweet flavor into it that makes me enjoy them so much! Totally recommend
Elizabeth B.
Morrisville, PA
These are my favorite Doritos. They aren't too spicy but do leave a kick in your mouth. The sweetness helps with the kick!
Sam G.
Canandaigua
This is probably my least favorite Doritos chip flavor. Doritos flavors are hit or miss and this is a big swing and a miss.
Landen Q.
They're great me and my brother love them for snacking on whenever we get bored and decide to play a game or watch a show.
Amy V.
One of my favorite chips ! I love the taste and everything. Great for parties or a snack to munch on when watching a movie.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?