BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
💋miz_successful💋 S.
Detroit
Hubby and I usually fight over this flavor. The sweet and spicy combination gives me a feel of my favorite flavored wings!
Heather J.
Foxboro, MA
These are the best chips out there! All the Doritos love plus so much flavor! They are so good I recommend it for everyone
Kathleen B.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Great flavor. Not too overpowering or spicy. But gives just enough tang. Great on their own and would definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Eastman
My girls love them. But I don’t like the strong after taste. I love spicy foods but I don’t like a funny taste afterwards.
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
This is my kids favorite chips Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips they love that is spicy and sour
Jessica R.
Throop
Love love love these. They are my all time favorite out of all of them. If I don't watch myself I see the bag is gone......
Stephanie  S.
Best Doritos ever!!! Wouldn't expect to like the flavor, but the spicy and sweet are just enough to compliment each other!
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
This is my favorite flavor from this brand. The sweetness with the heat is so good. This makes a perfect, flavorful snack.
Cassandra O.
I love the sweet chili doritos. they are amazing. I usually sit down and eat them for a snack and almost eat the whole bag.
Destiny S.
Texas
My absolute favorite it has the sweet with the littlest hint of spice 👍🏻👍🏻🔥🔥 if you love the spicy 🌶 Doritos much try these
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?