BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brittney  T.
Henderson, NV
My husband and my daughter each have to have their own bags of this flavor!! They go absolutely nuts over it!!! Now I’m not a person who likes anything spicy and I don’t generally think chips should be sweet, but these are surprisingly delicious! Perfect balance! Great flavor!! Finger licking good!
Idelsi O.
Hackensack, NJ
Probably one of my faves! Chips are my ultimate downfall when dieting! I looove Doritos. Just about any flavor also. Pick up a bag for the weekend anytime we have guests over.
Megan D.
Bridgewater, NJ
I LOVE these chips. I honestly can eat an entire family sized bag in one sitting. They definitely bring the heat but are so deliciously sweet that I keep going back for more. Definitely recommend these chips for anyone who wants a little bit of heat while they eat.
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
My absolute favorite Doritos flavor! This flavor is slightly new and when it came out I was excited to try it. It is slightly Spicy but not too much. Super delicious and affordable. I find the larger bags at Walmart and the smaller ones at so many various locations
Brianna A.
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Another one of my favorite Doritos flavors. This is definitely just the right amount of sweet and spicy. I am a repeat user for sure! Obviously not healthy but it’s the best!
Katarina W.
Williamsport , IN
These are my favorite flavor Doritos makes! Not too spicy, not too sweet. Doritos is the only flavored tortilla chip I will eat. The knock off brands just don’t even compare.
Richelle C.
palmdale, CA
I didn't care for the sweet and spicy Doritos I feel like that coding and the chips is too thick. The kids seem to not care for these either. Will not buy again in the future
Daijah 👸.
Kannapolis, NC
I love the combination of sweet and spicy and these are perfect! They are my go to snack when I’m on my way lecture I grab a bag to eat! Try them out if you haven’t already!
Katie S.
Ponca City, OK
They have a good flavor and they are a little hot. I ate them with my chili once and it was good. It made me think of frito chili pie almost. They are yummy and crunchy and go good with sandwiches. I always love chips with my sandwiches though. Doesn't everyone?
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
FAVORITE Doritos! Such a great taste that isn’t too overbearing but definitely isn’t dull. Doritos are actually not too fattening so you won’t regret indulging in the bag a bit. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they are as healthy as organic kale leaves but they aren’t as bad as donuts or theatre butter popcorn!! Definitely the best Doritos in my opinion!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?