BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah C.
Brownsburg, IN
Really good flavor! Doesn’t beat my favorite cool ranch but it’s a close second! Definitely worth a try and not too spicy!
Mai K K.
This is my favorite Doritos flavored chips. I always gotta buy 2 bags when I get them. They're gone in seconds in my house.
Amber C.
OMG I love these. They are my favorite type of Doritos ever. I always have a bag of them in my cabinet! Must have for sure.
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Britney W.
These doritos are one of my favorite types of chips! They taste good plus they have that spice and that sweetness to them!
kelsey c.
Fulton
Filled with kicking flavor and a great crunch you can never go wrong with a bag or Doritos I recommend everyone tries them
sarah g.
worcester
These chips are so good I love how they are sweet and then their is a little spice to it I love it so much they are so good
marc m.
Edinburg, TX
I taste the chili but the sweetness doesnt mix well im not sensitive by taste or smell but it's gross even hurt my stomache
Kelly S.
New haven , CT
Spicy at first then a little tangy. The spiciness is subtle. I've had them multiple times, and definitely would recommend.
Brittney H.
Victorville , CA
If you like Chinese food, you'll like this flavor, this flavor taste good and there is that spicyness and it's a nice taste
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?