BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sam G.
Canandaigua
This is probably my least favorite Doritos chip flavor. Doritos flavors are hit or miss and this is a big swing and a miss.
Kimberly D.
New Orleans
My favorite ...you won't be the same after eating these I promise......this is all I eat now. And no I don't share at all.
Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
Delicious. One of my favorite flavors of chips. I can’t stop eating them until I finish the whole bag. Such a unique flavor
Jailene G.
Every once and a while I have to pick up a bag. Sometimes you just want spicy and sweet. These are great for that craving.
Jessica R.
Throop
Love love love these. They are my all time favorite out of all of them. If I don't watch myself I see the bag is gone......
Ebony S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Delicious. Everyone loves domino's. These are my favorite flavored ones. They're spicy but also sweet. They taste amazing,
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
ADDICTING! These are amazing and I’m a little sad that they didn’t have these when I was takin lunches to school as a kid.
Samantha G.
Summerville, SC
These have such a good flavor of sweet/savory. My husband and I are addicted to them and have to have a big bag every week
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
These are delicious and so addicting. A slight spice paired with sweetness is so yummy. The only ly kind of doritos I buy.
Danielle N.
I love love love Doritos sweet and spicy chili! It is the perfect mix of sweet and heat! They always leave me wanting more!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?