BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
these are my favorite chips probably the best doritos flavor in my opinion i can eat a whole big bag of these in one sitting
Sierra C.
223 North douglas ave, Rockwood tn
Love some spicy Doritos. My husband can eat them non stop I can not. We buy them at Kroger’s everytime we go grocery shopping
Madison S.
Cary, NC
OK so I’m obsessed with these. They’re the PERFECT combo of spicy and sweet. They give you heat with a tang. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This product grew on me. I wasn’t to crazy about the flavor but after a while I can’t get enough. My brother even likes them.
Emily C.
Springville, UT
My husband loves these chips and always wants them in the pantry! They aren't to spicy but for sure have a kick. Super good!
Amber H.
Reidsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great buy if you're looking for a perfect spicy taste, that's not too hot to handle! Love to buy these when I'm craving spicy
Natalie M.
United States
Oh my goodness... These are soooooo soooooo soooooo addicting!! Perfect balance of sweet and spice and my family loves them.
Haley L.
Lancaster, CA
They have a funny aftertaste but the taste before that is pretty good. I prefer cool ranch or nacho cheese over these though
dana% L.
Santa ana
Me encanta comprar Doritos a mis hijos les gusta mucho es tan ricos picositos y saben deliciosos nunca pueden faltar en casa
Alysha T.
Lucasville
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. Tried them for the first time a few weeks ago, not expecting to even like them. These are my new favorite
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?