BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tori K.
Farmville , VA
Love these! I have to really be in the mood to eat then when I buy them, but they really are a good blend of sweet and spicy.
Lydia S.
This is the best If you like spicy. It's not too spicy where you feel like you can't handle it. Its also a little sweet too.
breanna s.
Baldwin, MD
These are my favorite because they are sweet and spicy all in one enjoyable as a snack or with a sandwich never disappointed
Rebecca P.
Love these chips, they go hand and hand with sandwiches or snacks, it may be on the spicy side, but that does not bother me.
Tojanelle G.
Buffalo
Love these chips, more spicy than sweet though. They’re sold literally everywhere so it’s not hard to try them for yourself
Jennifer P.
Five stars I love these I am so glad they brought them back these are better than any other sweet chili chip I have tasted.
Brian W.
Everson
Purchased at: Safeway
These spicy sweet chili Doritos reminds me of staying up late, drinking monster and mt dew, and playing halo. Enough said.
Brittany B.
Richmond
These chips are surprisingly okay. They leave an after taste of hot dog chili which is kind of weird but is to be expected.
Kayle K.
thurman
This chip is good. It’s sweet but also spicy the flavor is something you get used too. It’s not amazing but it’s not awful
Giavonna H.
Yumm! I don't buy chips often, but when I do these are my go to! Such a good flavor. Good balance between spicy and sweet.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?