BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alexis H.
These chips are very yummy and not too spicy at all! I love Doritos but they need to figure out a way to make it less messy!
Whitney B.
Seneca, SC
BEST FLAVOR EVER! Has a great kick. It’s the perfect mid day snack. Not super healthy but worth it! Normal price for Doritos.
Wanda R.
Winchester, KY
I normally do not like spicy but these was just the right amount of sweet with spicy. The spicy did not overwhelm the sweet.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This product grew on me. I wasn’t to crazy about the flavor but after a while I can’t get enough. My brother even likes them.
Sierra C.
223 North douglas ave, Rockwood tn
Love some spicy Doritos. My husband can eat them non stop I can not. We buy them at Kroger’s everytime we go grocery shopping
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
MY BABIES!!! I love this more than hot cheetos. And I love hot cheetos so much, strongly addictive. So good. Delicious :))))
Nisha R.
Mooresville, NC
This are really good. I eat vegan and thank god these are. These are my go to snack and I always make sure I have a bag or 2
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
My Favorite chip! Has the perfect amount of heat and bold flavor. I am currently pregnant and can not get enough of these!
💋miz_successful💋 S.
Detroit
Hubby and I usually fight over this flavor. The sweet and spicy combination gives me a feel of my favorite flavored wings!
Keegan H.
I like the hint of sweet and the spicy kick! Perfect balance between the two. Whenever I cant make up my mind up get these!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?