BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Evelyn H.
Spartanburg, SC
I love all Doritos but this kind is my favorite!! The taste is amazing!! I but them whenver I can during lunch time at work.
Kirsten R.
Tangy but not too spicy. Very good mix of sweet and salty. These are my favorite brand of Doritos. Kids say they’re too hot.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too spicy, just enough heat for my personal tastes. Some of the other hot chips they've come out with are much too spicy.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
My favorite flavor of Doritos. These don’t last a day in our house! I honestly think Doritos outdone themselves with this one
Bobbie A.
Cleveland
Love these so much! The sweet and spicy combination is amazing. My taste buds feel like they are being massaged with flavor!
Nataly W.
Atlanta , GA
I hate these. While some people may like the sweet and hot flavoring, it tastes awful
To me. I love Doritos. Just not these.
Emily G.
Delicious. Sweet with just enough heat! My go to flavor of doritos. Also good with sour cream. Will purchase again in future.
Haley L.
united states
They have a funny aftertaste but the taste before that is pretty good. I prefer cool ranch or nacho cheese over these though
Erica G.
Just started buying this flavor. Tangy and delicious. Will definitely buy again. Not overpowering, but enough to show flavor.
Jessica A.
Start off saying I pretty much love all kinds they put out. By far this flavor is my all time favorite a the chips they make.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?