BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Natalie M.
United States
Oh my goodness... These are soooooo soooooo soooooo addicting!! Perfect balance of sweet and spice and my family loves them.
breanna s.
Baldwin, MD
These are my favorite because they are sweet and spicy all in one enjoyable as a snack or with a sandwich never disappointed
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Doritos are good but this flavor is not my cup of tea. I wont buy this flavor again. I do love the cool ranch flavor though.
Victoria R.
Great flavor super delicious and I'm not a huge fan of spice but I eat these strictly for the flavor definitely a repeat buy
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
I am ADDICTED to these. i think they put drugs in them. I don't know why they are so good, but I could eat these day & night.
ramon l.
Really good flavor. When both the sweetness and the chili meet together in your mouth there is an explosion of delicous taste
Cristiana P.
Virginia Beach
This is the best Doritos every mad! Every time I go to the store I always buy a bag. My children love it my husband loves it.
Evelyn G.
Columbus , OH
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos. They are sweet with a little bit of spice. They taste amazing definitely recommend.
Emily C.
Springville, UT
My husband loves these chips and always wants them in the pantry! They aren't to spicy but for sure have a kick. Super good!
Damaris A.
I literally love this doritos because they are spacy but not too spacy and at the same time kind of sweet they are sooo good!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?