BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Whitney B.
Seneca, SC
BEST FLAVOR EVER! Has a great kick. It’s the perfect mid day snack. Not super healthy but worth it! Normal price for Doritos.
Tashina G.
Somers, CT
These are my favorite! They're sweet but have a super spicy after taste that forces you to eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This product grew on me. I wasn’t to crazy about the flavor but after a while I can’t get enough. My brother even likes them.
Tresa H.
Tallahassee, FL
These deff have a spicy kick to them if that's what your looking for. It's sweet then spicy. They are deff s9methinf to try.
Sierra C.
223 North douglas ave, Rockwood tn
Love some spicy Doritos. My husband can eat them non stop I can not. We buy them at Kroger’s everytime we go grocery shopping
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
My family really likes this flavor. They are bursting with flavor. They are definitely too spicy for me. They burn my tongue!
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
MY BABIES!!! I love this more than hot cheetos. And I love hot cheetos so much, strongly addictive. So good. Delicious :))))
Tiphanie B.
Harrington
The sweet chili dortios re my number onr bag to grab .. the spicy is not to powerful then the sweet it all works out together
Kathryn G.
Myerstown, PA
Very good. Recommend it to others. The taste is really good. Not bad with the pricing, affordable. One of the better brands.
Vanessa H.
Everett, WA
I don't know what to make of these. I love and hate them. The flavor is hard to describe. One day they are good but then not.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?