BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kirsten R.
Tangy but not too spicy. Very good mix of sweet and salty. These are my favorite brand of Doritos. Kids say they’re too hot.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Absolutely one of my favorite kinds of chips. The taste is sweet and spicy and tastes so good. I would definitely recommend.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
MY BABIES!!! I love this more than hot cheetos. And I love hot cheetos so much, strongly addictive. So good. Delicious :))))
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love love loveeee this flavor. They provide just the right amount of flavor and spice without it being over the top spicy.
Haley L.
united states
They have a funny aftertaste but the taste before that is pretty good. I prefer cool ranch or nacho cheese over these though
Lashea M.
One of my favorite flavors of doritos. Not to spicy with a hint of sweetness. Honestly I like these more than the original. 🙈
Erica G.
Just started buying this flavor. Tangy and delicious. Will definitely buy again. Not overpowering, but enough to show flavor.
Danielle L.
Vancouver , WA
My favorite Doritos. A hint of sweet and a tiny bit spicy. Goes well with any meal you’d eat chips with and an awesome snack.
Jessica A.
Start off saying I pretty much love all kinds they put out. By far this flavor is my all time favorite a the chips they make.
Kinsley R.
These are mt absolute favorite doritos! I always used to get these out the vending machine in high school! I love the flavor
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?