BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kirsten R.
Tangy but not too spicy. Very good mix of sweet and salty. These are my favorite brand of Doritos. Kids say they’re too hot.
Danielle L.
Vancouver , WA
My favorite Doritos. A hint of sweet and a tiny bit spicy. Goes well with any meal you’d eat chips with and an awesome snack.
Kylee M.
Alum Bank, PA
The Spicy Sweet chili Doritos are my favorite flavor out of all of the flavors. It has a perfect balance of sweet and spicy!
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Absolutely one of my favorite kinds of chips. The taste is sweet and spicy and tastes so good. I would definitely recommend.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
My favorite flavor of Doritos. These don’t last a day in our house! I honestly think Doritos outdone themselves with this one
Danyelle S.
Forest Lake, MN
My favorite of all time. So disappointed that they don't come in the snack bags anymore!! But I can never get enough of them
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too spicy, just enough heat for my personal tastes. Some of the other hot chips they've come out with are much too spicy.
Lashea M.
One of my favorite flavors of doritos. Not to spicy with a hint of sweetness. Honestly I like these more than the original. 🙈
Nataly W.
Atlanta , GA
I hate these. While some people may like the sweet and hot flavoring, it tastes awful
To me. I love Doritos. Just not these.
Yeni M.
oshkosh
I wish I could select them all because I loved them they are delicius I have to get every time I go to do my grocerys purches
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?