BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Heaven C.
FAVORITE type of chips. Im literally OBSESSED with them. I get a bag everytime i go to town and i get a big bag while i work.
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
These are one of my favorite chips. They taste really good with homemade salsa, ranch dip, and are a staple with any cookout
courtney l.
Love these!! My husband and I love this flavor of Doritos. They are a little spicy and a little sweet. Great with a cookout.
Tianna D.
Saint Paul
i do not like this product. not on my list. bought once. will probably never buy again. not for me!!! maybe for someone else.
Madison G.
Auburn
These are my absolute favorite flavor of Doritos! They work amazing in taco salads & I love the little bit of spice it gives!
Sara B.
I like this flavor in small amounts. If I eat more than just a couple it starts to be to sour. My 11yr old really likes them.
Aysia K.
Oregon City, OR
These chips have a really great flavor! Little spicy but not too bad. Doritos are always a go to product for parties as well!
Victoria P.
Edgewater, FL
Also love these chips so much. I could sit down and eat the whole bag is someone would let. One of favorites to go with subs
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
One of my absolute favorite Doritos. It's sweet with just a slight kick. Every bag I've ever gotten has been full of flavor.
Nallely R.
Riverview
I hate spicy things but this one is out of this world, the sweet chili masks the spicy taste of out each chip and it’s great
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?