BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Bobbie A.
Cleveland
Love these so much! The sweet and spicy combination is amazing. My taste buds feel like they are being massaged with flavor!
Victoria R.
Great flavor super delicious and I'm not a huge fan of spice but I eat these strictly for the flavor definitely a repeat buy
Elsi L.
Reading , PA
These are one of my favorite Doritos I love the taste of them there spicy and sweet I love how these taste I love eating them
Ashley W.
Love love love these! They have a great flavor with a little bit of spice. Once you start eating them it's very hard to quit.
Aysia K.
Oregon City, OR
These chips have a really great flavor! Little spicy but not too bad. Doritos are always a go to product for parties as well!
Dreama P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my absolute favorite flavor of doritos!! i try not to eat the whole bag when i buy them but i just can’t stop myself!
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
One of my absolute favorite Doritos. It's sweet with just a slight kick. Every bag I've ever gotten has been full of flavor.
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
I am not a big fan of this flavor. I will stick to the original flavor when it comes to Doritos. I think they are too salty.
Katelyn D.
Love this flavor! It's unlike any other flavor and a little single serving is just enough! Perfect blend of sweet and spicy!
Tayla S.
I'm obsessed with the flavor of these doritos. It's hard to put the bag down. Perfect for a snack or paired with a sandwich.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?