BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
violet h.
Duluth, GA
By far my favorite dorrito flavor. Nothing else compares to this flavor in my opinion and it is something i reach for regularly
Hannah B.
Danielson, CT
These are one of the only spicy foods I am happy to say burn my mouth from time to time! They are delicious with a little kick!
Amanda C.
Cape Coral , FL
I really enjoy the Spicy Sweet Chili doritos. The flavor is both spicy, and sweet and something a little different and unique.
Frederick G.
Alexandria
Now i love these chips they have that spicy kick following a sweet mouth full of flavor there really good you should try them.
Casey M.
If you haven't had these you are not even living . These are the best chips I have ever had . Be there get them or be squared .
Claire H.
These are by far my favorite and go-to chip. They have such a good taste and they have a good even amount of flavoring on them.
Yelena B.
Mishawaka
I am a huge spice lover.. I wanted these to be so much spicier, so I was slightly let down. These are still pretty good though.
Rita R.
LAWRENCEBURG, TN
These are just ok. Not what I expected. They have a fair taste. The spice is a little more than I prefer. Pricey even on sale.
Jodi O.
Warsaw
Oh loordy are these ever addictive! The tang, spice and slight sweetness make this chip the best!
Pair with a cold crisp drink!
Sarah L.
So good! You get the hot flavor but it’s not too hot because of the sweet. It’s so good cookouts or just to eat them by itself.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?