BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought that I would not like these chips. But to my surprise they are delicious. One personal size bag is more than enough.
Geneva S.
Laurelville
These are amazing they have just enough sweet ans spice to work together and not be over powering these are a must in our house
Frederick G.
Alexandria
Now i love these chips they have that spicy kick following a sweet mouth full of flavor there really good you should try them.
liliana P.
My favorite chips ! they are finger locking good. the sweet taste is there in the beginning but then the spicy taste kicks in.
caiti d.
Atlanta Ga
This is my FAVORITE type of doritos. They are sweet and spicy and have such a good tang to them. They are sooo sooo sooo yummy!
angela h.
These r my number 1 favorite Doritos. I tried these when they first came out n been eating them ever since. They're wonderful.
Claire H.
These are by far my favorite and go-to chip. They have such a good taste and they have a good even amount of flavoring on them.
Mani G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Very sweet and spicy like advertised. I always grab this when i eat subs. Very good, one of my favorites and not too expensive.
Amanda C.
Cape Coral , FL
I really enjoy the Spicy Sweet Chili doritos. The flavor is both spicy, and sweet and something a little different and unique.
Darla J.
Brookhaven
My favorite Doritos flavor! Love the combination of sweet and spicy! Neither one is over done, it's a great blend for everyone!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?