BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Veronica F.
I love these Doritos! They have amazing flavor and a great kick to them. These are my go to chips when I make homemade nachos!
Mehreen A.
My all time favorite product! I have re purchased this many times and I don't think I'll ever switch to anything else! 5 stars!
Claire H.
These are by far my favorite and go-to chip. They have such a good taste and they have a good even amount of flavoring on them.
mua t.
Atlanta
This flavor is like a spice and sweet at the same time but it does not taste bad or weird at all. I actually like these chips.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
These are the best! I love the sweet and spicy flavors! I love the little bags to I can just take with me on the go! Very good!
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
These chips are really good and easily addictive it has a bit of a strong onion after taste but all in all good enjoyable snack
Desiree E.
Midlothian, VA
These are my husbands favorite snack. He will go through 2 bags in a day! I usually don't like Doritos but I really like these!
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love doritos yummy especially these such great flavor I'm addicted to this just the right amount of sweet and spice good combo.
Kheyontea W.
Florence, SC
I would crave these during pregnancy, but these aren't sold in the mid-west. Now that I live in the south, I eat a bag a week.
Meghan A.
This is a great Doritos flavor. It definitely has that edge of spicy sweetness that stands out. I'd definitely buy this again.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?