BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
These are the best! I love the sweet and spicy flavors! I love the little bags to I can just take with me on the go! Very good!
Brooke M.
Spokane
This is by far the best flavor of Doritos. It doesn’t even matter the price point. I will buy them every single time. So good.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
These are my absolute favorite Doritos. I can seriously eat an entire bag lol. they are a great balance of sweetness and spice!
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
This flavor of Dorito is probably my favorite. I like to crush them up and cook then into scrambled eggs with cheese, so good 😊
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I love Doritos! Spicy sweet chili is my all time favorite flavor of Doritos. They have a little kick but just the right amount!
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
These chips are really good than they sound. Because they have a nice taste to them as well. Great for snacks at a party or etc
Casey M.
If you haven't had these you are not even living . These are the best chips I have ever had . Be there get them or be squared .
Meghan A.
This is a great Doritos flavor. It definitely has that edge of spicy sweetness that stands out. I'd definitely buy this again.
Rita R.
LAWRENCEBURG, TN
These are just ok. Not what I expected. They have a fair taste. The spice is a little more than I prefer. Pricey even on sale.
Jean-Marie C.
Orlando, FL
I love the taste of these chips. This sweet zingy taste with a dab of pepper is very unique and will have you beggingg for more.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?