BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jaritza C.
Allentown, PA
I love this kind of Doritos because it’s sweet and spicy. I would recommend anyone that hasn’t tried this kind of Doritos to try it.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
These have the perfect amount of sweet and heat. My fiancé always asks me to pick these up at the store when he has a salty craving.
Amber G.
Lolo, MT
Absolute favorite flavor! I can easily eat a whole bag in one go...the flavor is the perfect level of sweet and just a little spicy.
Abby E.
My kids love the doritos line of chips. I decided to try the sweet chili and loved them ever since. Not to spicy and a touch of sweet
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
I love these chips they are by far the best chip ever, great taste. I love to bread my chicken in them and bake it. Such a great chip
Sami M.
Lyndon Station
I love this flavor and spiciness. Not to spicy but does have little kick. Will eat these chips all the time and they are affordable.
Grabrielle L.
Durham
Not too spicy. Very well flavored. Perfect for anyone that doesn't like super spicy chips. Really addicting. I can't stop eating them
Mandy M.
Pennsburg, PA
So addicting! Great taste and my kids love them. I do too. We always have a bag in our house for a quick snack and also for picnics.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
I love the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos! They are addictive for sure! They combine a great chip with great flavor. Sweet & spicy yummy!
Brenda C.
I love chips in general! Dorito did good with this flavor very good! I like all the sweet and spicy flavor! I will keep buying them!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?