BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
DeAndrea S.
The spicy kick gets toned down from the sweet heat. Just try them if your a spice geek and love the combo of sweet in the mix.
Taryn🎀 M.
these doritos offer you the perfect sweet and just a lil bit of heat ... the flavor is like no other and you can’t eat just one
angela h.
These r my number 1 favorite Doritos. I tried these when they first came out n been eating them ever since. They're wonderful.
Whitni H.
Russellville, AL
These are one of my favorite chips. They are sweet with just a little kick of spice. Very affordable! We buy them all the time.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my oldest son favorite chips in the world he love doritos they are so delicious and there is no other chips he does get
Christina J.
Lawrenceville , VA
My daughter can eat the whole bag by herself! She loves the flavor and the price and sale that we crossed made it more perfect!
JoAnne S.
These chips has great flavors to them, a nice sweet and chili combination. It has just the right amount of crunch so delicious.
Victoria H.
FREDERICKTOWN
This maybe weird but I think these taste like Chinese food. They are super good and really cheap. Usually can catch 2/$5 deals
Sharon M.
SO GOOD!!! I get these every time I go to the store. They are a little spicy but they are great with a dip. I love these chips.
Susan S.
Berea, KY
Husband's favorite chips are Doritos. Any flavor is great with him. He would eat it with all meals. Can't go wrong with Doritos
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?