BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Adriana M.
These are delicious they aren’t that spicy but if you have a sensitive tongue-in-cheek wouldn’t recommend other than that this is good.
Sasha M.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite chips i love thd sweetness they have and then in just a second they give a little kick. I could eat these all day
Cassandra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
These at my favorite Doritos, the perfect mix between spicy and sweet. I will easily go through a bag of these in one day, no problem!
Karen R.
I throw these bad boys inside of my sandwiches ALL THE TIME! Im a huge spicy food eater and i love these. I buy huge bags all the timee
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
This is my favorite Doritos flavor. The have definitely found winner with this one. It's very flavorful and a hint of spice and sweet.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Oh my these are delicious! Not too hot just enough spice to satisfy you. Only downfall is before you know it you've eaten way too many!
Lisa Z.
These chips are okay. Flavor is not really appealing but these aren't the worst I've ever had. Not really a fan of chips and sweetness.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
I love these. I think when I was pregnant I bought out the publix lol. They have a kick to them but the sweet taste makes it less spicy
Andrea C.
Columbus
These are my favorite chips! They are just the right taste of sweet and spicy! My daughter even,enjoys them and she doesn't like spicy
Anthony S.
Great new flavor....spicy chili flavor is an addiciting flavor with a little bit of heat that is covered with a little bit of sweetness
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?