BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
Perfect chip to seasoning ratio. Flavor is on point! I love these so much and I’d definitely recommend! Comes in a huge bag that is unlike others that are only half full.
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
By far the best cheetos flavor. I tried this once with some friends after being opposed to any Doritos besides Cool Ranch and I ended up loving them! Pretty sure I ate like half the bag. Would definitely buy for when I feel like indulging.
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
My Family loves this stuff. I personally do not like how sweet it is. The flavor is more sweet and spicy as it is marketed to be sweet chili. I was very disappointed because it looked very tasty and I wanted to give it a try for so long.
Karina C.
chicago
Tiffani D.
Wesley Chapel
This flavor of Doritos is the only one I will eat. I love the spice of it, it’s not to much. I normally buy these at Walmart but you can get them anywhere, all the flavors a great but the sweet chilli spice really just gives it a kick !
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Love all Dorito chips. They are bold and just the right texture on every chip. These have a small amount of spice added to them its just right like a chilli flavor . They taste really good.I recommend and am a repeat buyer esp. for my son!
Danisa J.
Manchester, Connecticut
These are great chips,  especially for like a party. I buy these all the time.  Great flavor and wonderful color on the bag. Pros are it's good for a snack.  Cons, if you don't really like spicy these aren't for you.
Jaclyn M.
Tucson , AZ
I usually hate anything with chili flavor but I find myself craving these chips. They’re a little spicy for someone who hates spicy food, but they’re so addicting because they’re also sweet! I need a bag of these at all times in my house
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
These are my favorite Doritos flavor! In fact when I first met my boyfriend I mentioned that. He opened his cupboard & had them too!! It's meant to be!  I love that they are spicy but it doesn't overwhelm the flavor.
Natalie Y.
New York
These are amazing we’re it’s sweet but also has a bit of spice at the same time. It’s an amazing combination of flavors that just explode in your mouth which is awesome. All my friends agree that Doritos in general all burst with flavor.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?