BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alayna B.
South Bend, IN
One of my favorite Dorito flavors. These are a must have whenever I have a party. They go so quick, always have to get two bags.
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
One of my favorite chips!!!! I'm addicted to them. My favorite Dorito flavor by far! Love the mix of sweet and spicy. yum!
Lindsey A.
Winter Haven, FL
I was nervous to try these chips at first but I love them! They’re a great combination of sweet and spicy. The price is great too
Catherine R.
West Sayville, NY
SO delicious but a tad too spicy for me so sadly I cannot scarf down the whole bag like I want to! Great on sandwiches too.
This is my all time favorite chips. The sweetness and spice go very well together and I can honestly finish a whole bag to myself
Shirleyann M.
Kissimmee , FL
One of the best chips products. The sweet, salty and spicy flavor is awesome. It’s something different that you will love to try.
Saina E.
My Go To Chips . Love These . I Could Eat Bag After Bag . I Sometimes Crave These So Bad I Wake Up My Mom To Buy Me Some At Noght
Priscilla D.
Pelham, NY
Addicting. It’s delicious because it has a lot of spices on it so it’s very flavorful and also the level of spiciness is perfect
Raine B.
I love these chips. I used to eat them every day in high school. They have a different taste but it definitely is a pleasing one.
Choc. Y.
Philadelphia
If you lives exciting flavors than this is the chip for you. It's spicy, and flavorful. Have a sweet taste with just enough heat.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?