BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica C.
So good! Just looking at the pocture of the bad makes my mouth water. It a great taste like the original doritos but with a kick!
Saina E.
My Go To Chips . Love These . I Could Eat Bag After Bag . I Sometimes Crave These So Bad I Wake Up My Mom To Buy Me Some At Noght
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
I love these Doritos their just spicy enough that’s it’s not to hot!!! I would recommend these for sure if you haven’t tried them
Priscilla D.
Pelham, NY
Addicting. It’s delicious because it has a lot of spices on it so it’s very flavorful and also the level of spiciness is perfect
Sarah S.
There is no other chip on the market that taste like this. The one of a kind flaver leaves you craving it every time you run out.
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
Love these so much. I’m addicted. They don’t last very long but that’s not a bad thing when you ask the people you buy them from.
Brittney C.
Rainelle, WV
These chips has go to be the best ones yet!! I dont really like spicy stuff and although the chips say spicy they really aren't.
Makeda C.
One of my favorite Doritos flavored.
My brother has been buying this flavor for me a lot lately since I've been into spicy foods.
• B.
Houston
Love these. They’re just spicy enough to be flavorful, but aren’t torturous. If you haven’t checked them out you’re missing out!
This is my all time favorite chips. The sweetness and spice go very well together and I can honestly finish a whole bag to myself
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?