BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
I hate these chips. I like it’s a sweet chili flavor that I’m not really feeling. There’s not very much spiciness just sweet nastiness
Wendy N.
Reading, PA
9 out of 10 egen i go to the store these are the ones i buy i love the sweet spicy taste of they my mouth just watery talkibg bout them
Samantha P.
Clintondale, NY
These chips are great. They have the perfect amount of spice and sweetness. I usually don't like spicy foods, but I can tolerate these!
Lydia L.
pocatello
I am not a huge fan of spicy foods but these chips are perfect! When I buy Doritos I just buy these because my whole family loves them!
Britni G.
Garden City, MI
Loveeeeeeeeee these chips they are my favorite chips they are delicious very flavorful seems to satisfy my cravings each an every time
Samantha M.
Canton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these doritos they're probably my favrite flover that they have made. Its so good they're like sweet and spicy at the same time.
Amanda O.
Raleigh
Recently started a vegan diet and these chips are vegan! I love them. They are so good. They are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy.
Sdot V.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Kroger
These chips are good. I don’t get them often I have to be in the mood to eat them. They are sweet and a little spicy but not too spicy.
Noelle S.
Lathrop, CA
Also a great snack grab to add a little bit of spice into your lunch or event mix. They are affordable and an easy snack for in the go.
Selena O.
Fort Worth, TX
There are my favorite Doritos!!! When you first have a bite it tastes sweet and the after taste has a little kick to it, it’s perfect’
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?